HPM TEC, s.r.o., as the seller and operator of
the internet shop www.probowling.cz (hereinafter referred to as the
"seller"), provides this information to the buyer in the position of
the consumer in accordance with the provisions of § 1811 and § 1820 of Act No.
89/2012 Coll. , the civil code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the
- Contact details of the seller: HPM TEC, sro, with its registered office at Hustopeče, Herbenova 869/42, postal code: 693 01, IČ: 25537814, DIČ: CZ25537814, company registered in the commercial register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, section 31594, for e-mail delivery: email@example.com
- the seller's activities are the operation of the internet shop www.probowling.cz and the sale on this internet shop of the offered goods;
- the specifications of the goods and their properties are specified in the order. The total price for the goods is indicated on the website of the given goods, the price including delivery costs is then stated in the order and is also communicated in the e-mail confirmation of receipt of the order, all taxes and fees included;
- payment for goods can be made by cash, bank transfer, payment card or cash, the payment method is chosen by the buyer in the order. In the case of payment by bank transfer and payment card, the buyer pays the full purchase price and shipping costs in advance, ie before sending the goods to the buyer;
- the goods will be dispatched by the transport service or the buyer will pick it up in person, the way of delivery of the goods is chosen by the buyer in the order;
- rights and obligations regarding defective performance rights are governed by the seller's business terms and conditions (available at www.probowling.cz) and generally binding legal regulations;
- the consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving any reason within 14 days of taking over the goods, in order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer can use the withdrawal form (available at www.probowling.cz), sent in written form to HPM TEC, s.r.o., Herbenova 869/42, Hustopeče, 693 01, ID: 25537814, or in electronic form at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal on the last day of the relevant period. Goods for which the consumer withdraws from the contract must be returned to the seller back to its registered office without undue delay, no later than 14 days after the date of withdrawal. The seller shall return the funds to the buyer upon receipt of the returned goods or if the consumer proves that he has sent the goods back, whichever comes first. In the event of withdrawal, the consumer shall bear the cost of returning the goods back to the seller;
- for more information, see the terms of business (available at www.probowling.cz) with which the buyer is required to know before sending the order.
- the buyer in the position of the consumer has the right to make a proposal for out-of-court settlement of the dispute to a designated extrajudicial dispute resolution body such as the Czech Trade Inspectorate, Central Inspectorate - ADR, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Praha 2, e-mail: email@example.com, www .adr.coi.cz, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority is the supervisory authority supervising consumer protection, www.coi.cz.